Large corn cobs ( bhutta) 6
Water 6 cups
Cornflour 2 tbsp.
Sugar 1-1/2 tbsp.
Soya sauce 1 tsp.
Chilli sauce 1 tsp.
Vinegar 1 tsp.
Salt to taste
1. Pressure cook the corn kernels till tender.
2. Keep about 1/4 cup cooked corn kernels aside for later use.
3. Grind rest of the corn kernels and cook it in a pan on medium heat.
4. Mix cornflour in 4 tbsp. water and add .
5. After adding cornflour bring the soup to boil and then cook on low heat. Slowly the soup starts getting thick. Continuously stir it so that it doesn't stick to the bottom of the pan.
6. Add sugar, salt, soya sauce, chilli sauce, vinegar.
Serve hot with corn kernels (step 2) dipped in it.
Optional - If fresh corn is not available,you can use canned sweet corn tin. But add 3 cups of water instead of 6 cups.